2-story Mountain House Plan with Main Floor Master Suite and 2-car Garage
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain house plan, complete with a wrap-around deck to enjoy the available views.
- The sun-drenched interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and has a 4-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- A loft at the top of the stairs overlooks the great room below and two bedrooms share a bath.
- Expansion opportunities in the lower level include a fourth bedroom and an open family room plus a bonus room. Mechanicals and storage complete the home.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage with house plan 68747VR and 68856VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,327 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 786 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 557 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 5"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 10" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 15' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick