New American Farmhouse with Angled 3-Car Garage and Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A modern open floor plan house with a farmhouse style twist based on our popular house plan 149010AND.
- This home plan features a main floor master suite, home office, an open kitchen fit for a chef, a hidden walk in pantry, and plenty of space to host and entertain, just for starters.
- Off the kitchen there is a spacious mudroom equipped with built-ins that offers private access to the half bath and laundry area, the 3-car garage, and the upstairs bedrooms.
- Along with a dining room, the 10' island in the kitchen offers plenty of extra seating.
- Outdoors, there's a covered patio area equipped with a fireplace.
- If finished, the lower level can also provide an additional bedroom, exercise room, and game room. A large family room and kitchenette look out to the backyard combining interior and exterior space seamlessly.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 149010AND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,335 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 631 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 229 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,663 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 709 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 868 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 0' 9" First Floor / 0' 10" Second Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss